Register your team when you check in on Saturday - no additional cost. But, feel free to introduce your KICK-ASS team here or on FB whenever.
Teams can be:
- Three to five drivers
- Drivers can only compete on one team
- Car can only run once per team
- No more than two team members can compete in the same class
- Each driver will select one of their runs to go toward the team totals
- PAX times, including penalties, will be averaged for all team members for the two days
- Team with the lowest average wins $200!
- Ohhh... driver must elect/indicate their team-run before taking it!
- You tell the starter, when you come to the line, that "This is my team run" (it still counts as your regular run too)
- Starter will let timing-and-scoring know and allow more time too make sure the course is ready
- So whatever time plus penalties for that run go's toward the team totals
- Should you DNF on the run - your immediately preceding run's time - plus five seconds - will be used for the team competition