driver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:19 AM

Price reduced to $4,750

For Sale

Located in Southern New Jersey

1994 KBS Mk.8 with a 494. Sale includes spares, two sets of slicks, a set of rains and a trailer. It also comes with an extra unused side pod and a quick jack. It has a Digitron Dash. $5,250.00 for everything.

I bought the car and trailer in July 2009 and am selling it as I have purchased a 2008 QRE and need to make room.

The spares include mainly suspension pieces but some other stuff.

The trailer has built-in shelving at the front and has new wheels and tires with less the 500 miles on them.

The car has a current SCCA logbook with tech through June 2011.

I am selling everything at a reduced price for quick sale and I recognize that the car is old and not in perfect shape. The car, due to its age, is not perfect but has been running strong. Also, the body work is showing its age with some cracks and the nose is taped due to the extension to fit the crash box. Also, one of the wheels is bent from. It has been holding air perfectly for over a year but without straightening it may not accept a new tire.

Despite my pointing out some issues, it is a good and fun car. I just want to make sure that I let everyone know some of the issues and why the package is being sold inexpensively. Rest assured, if not for my new car, I would still be racing it.

Give me a call at my office at (609) 927-0126 ext. 107, a call on my cell at (609) 287-8584 or an e-mail at bheun@ridgwaylegal.com if you are interested or have any questions.

Brian Heun

P.S. contact me for pictures. Or better yet stop by for a beer and an in person look.
Brian Heun
South Jersey Region Board of Directors At Large Member
Co-Founder, Lepus Racing and Indian Burial Ground Racing
1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, ITC #7 (R.I.P., eaten by Summit Point gravel trap)
1994 KBS Mk.8, F500 #80 (for sale)
2008 QRE QC-1, F500 #22

"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting."

#2 bheun

driver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:32 PM

Bump for New Year's price drop to $4,750.00 and will sell without trailer for $4,500.00
Brian Heun
South Jersey Region Board of Directors At Large Member
Co-Founder, Lepus Racing and Indian Burial Ground Racing
1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, ITC #7 (R.I.P., eaten by Summit Point gravel trap)
1994 KBS Mk.8, F500 #80 (for sale)
2008 QRE QC-1, F500 #22

"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users