SJR Board of Directors Elections

4 replies to this topic

#1 megmeyer

professional

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Racing, Computers, Boating, Hockey, Stargate SG-1, Linda Eder (singer)

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:47 PM

There will be elections this year, as we have 4 candidates for 3 open positions on the Board of Directors. A ballot (including bios of the 4 candidates) should go out early next week with the new At Speed. Once I have the bios from all 4 people, I will also post them here. Ballots can be mailed, or brought in person to the next membership meeting on Nov. 11. Details will be on the ballot.

If anyone has any questions, please post here.
Meg
SJR Webmaster, Chief of Timing & Scoring

#2 valerieh

professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:19 PM

View Postmegmeyer, on Oct 20 2009, 05:47 PM, said:

There will be elections this year, as we have 4 candidates for 3 open positions on the Board of Directors. A ballot (including bios of the 4 candidates) should go out early next week with the new At Speed. Once I have the bios from all 4 people, I will also post them here. Ballots can be mailed, or brought in person to the next membership meeting on Nov. 11. Details will be on the ballot.

If anyone has any questions, please post here.

Have those of us who get At Speed via E-mail been added back in to the mailing list?
Val
SJR Club Racing Registration Chief
ITR #70 Honda S2000
ITC #7 VW Rabbit (may she rest in peace)

I've heard any landing you can walk away from is a good landing . . . I bet that applies to planes too.

#3 megmeyer

professional

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Racing, Computers, Boating, Hockey, Stargate SG-1, Linda Eder (singer)

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:26 PM

View Postvalerieh, on Oct 21 2009, 02:19 PM, said:

Have those of us who get At Speed via E-mail been added back in to the mailing list?

You will be for this one only.
Meg
SJR Webmaster, Chief of Timing & Scoring

#4 IMPREZvWRX

The Timing Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:26 PM

View Postvalerieh, on Oct 21 2009, 02:19 PM, said:

I can get it via email instead of paper mail? I'd prefer that...saving any kind of paper/ink/money for postage, etc is a plus for me.
Chris - Professional Tire Kicker

#5 valerieh

professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 07:31 PM

Send an e-mail to SJRAtSpeed@comcast.net Put "subscribe" in the subject and you name in the body of the note.

View PostIMPREZvWRX, on Oct 22 2009, 01:26 PM, said:

I can get it via email instead of paper mail? I'd prefer that...saving any kind of paper/ink/money for postage, etc is a plus for me.

Val
SJR Club Racing Registration Chief
ITR #70 Honda S2000
ITC #7 VW Rabbit (may she rest in peace)

I've heard any landing you can walk away from is a good landing . . . I bet that applies to planes too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users