• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 dspgti

driver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:47 AM

BMR (Blue Mt. Region) will be holding the Duryea Hillclimb in Reading PA, August 16, 17. The hillclimb is a Level 4 Time Trial open to all TT liscensed competitors as well as any SCCA competition license. Novice permits are available at registration as late as Friday, August 15. Car requirements include all club racing classes, both national and regional, plus Solo II classes of Street Prepared and Street Mod if the car is prepared to Level 3-4 TT specifications. Please note that all Street Prepared, Forced Induction cars are automatically bumped to Street Mod regardless of originality or prep level. Also classes for Specials, Rally, Vintage and Historic. Exhibition runs for non roll bar Historics are no longer allowed. There may be a rental race car available depending on demand. Early arrangements are recommended.

As with every SCCA event, they need workers. F&C credentials are not required of corner workers and volunteers. Lunches and Saturday night party provided.

Spectators are welcome and free of charge.

I will field any questions or refer you to one of the officials if I can't answer them. I recommend contacting me by email instead of IM here since I don't get to this site often.

Dave Yeager
dspgti@aol.com
609-517-3129

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users