Meeting Minutes posted on website

2 replies to this topic

#1 megmeyer

professional

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Racing, Computers, Boating, Hockey, Stargate SG-1, Linda Eder (singer)

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:31 AM

I have been remiss in posting when the minutes have been put on the website. So, there are three meeting minutes of the Race Planning Committee now on the website. Go to the RPC Minutes link from the home page, or just click here.
Meg
SJR Webmaster, Chief of Timing & Scoring

#2 A.G. Robbins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:02 PM

Meg and anyone else,

I saw in the RPC Minutes that some of your specialty folks are coming to SP for the MARRS I and the National to observe our procedures etc. I will be the Safety Steward for the MARRS I and the Chief Steward for the National. I would happy to talk to any of your folks who are visiting and might have questions. Just look me up somewhere near the Tower (usually).

I am looking forward to coming to NJMP to work your races. See you at the Point,

AG

A.G. Robbins, WDCR

#3 megmeyer

professional

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Racing, Computers, Boating, Hockey, Stargate SG-1, Linda Eder (singer)

Posted 13 April 2008 - 08:15 PM

View PostA.G. Robbins, on Apr 13 2008, 01:02 PM, said:

Meg and anyone else,

I saw in the RPC Minutes that some of your specialty folks are coming to SP for the MARRS I and the National to observe our procedures etc. I will be the Safety Steward for the MARRS I and the Chief Steward for the National. I would happy to talk to any of your folks who are visiting and might have questions. Just look me up somewhere near the Tower (usually).

I am looking forward to coming to NJMP to work your races. See you at the Point,

AG

A.G. Robbins, WDCR

AG,

Thanks so much for the offer. If I go (I may have to go to Buffalo to get my car), I will be sure to look you up, and encourage any of our other people to do so. I know you have a wealth of information and experience, and can greatly help our new workers.

Meg
Meg
SJR Webmaster, Chief of Timing & Scoring

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users