• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 bhipp2004

driver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:25 PM

So I found another car and am trying to get rid of this one, it's been an amazing car but I don't need it right now.

The car is an '05 civic si with 102k miles (and counting, it's my daily). I'm the second owner and bought it from an elderly couple at 76k miles. Always ran synthetic 5w30 in it since I've had it (oil changes every 4-6k miles), spark plugs just replaced, the car runs great and is 100% working and reliable. No burning oil, leaks, anything. Clean title, no accidents, no rust, only minor paint chips on the exterior. Interior is in excellent shape, OEM floor mats, cargo cover, no rips/burns in seats.

Modifications include:

Koni yellow shocks (off the shelf) with about 15k miles on rears, 0 miles on fronts (just replaced)
front OEM camber adjustment bolts
Hawk HPS pads and Stoptech blank rotors (about 10k miles on them)
RSX blades with 205/50/16 all seasons 75% tread left (will include second set with 225/50/16 dunlop summer tires if price is right)
K&N air filter element in stock airbox
Greddy Spectrum Elite catback exhaust (about 20k miles on it)
Red JDM badges front/back and JDM UK badge rear
OEM nose mask, moonroof visor and window visors (OEM Honda, not the cheap kind)
Generic '05 civic si fog lights (white) with OEM switch
JDM amber sidemarkers
EM2 (15mm) front sway bar with ES bushings
Center console area painted black to match the rest of the car, including the OEM radio (looks real good, can hardly tell it used to be silver)

Price is $8000 for SJR members, and I will include all of my extras that I have lying around (2 sets of wheels, Honda service manual, jdm shift boot, etc). For those of you who want to take a stab at the new STF class this year, this is the perfect car to start it in. Konis are already in, and the car is fairly competitive with 160hp. Car was H-stock class champion last year, and had a best finish this year of 3rd in pax at Bader on Dunlop street tires, so there is quite a bit of potential there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
89 Honda Civic SI
#12 STC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users