Selling the CRX

5 replies to this topic

#1 chrisn81

novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:38 PM

As the title suggests, I am selling the CRX. I just can't afford to keep putting money in to two cars anymore, and it's time to cut one loose. I figured I'd give you all first shot before it hits CraigsList. I know this isn't the for sale thread, but I figured you guys are all familiar with it and were more likely to see it here. SJR price: first $2500 takes it, Hoosiers included. batmansmechanic@gmail.com

#2 bhipp2004

driver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:21 PM

View Postchrisn81, on 25 October 2011 - 07:38 PM, said:

As the title suggests, I am selling the CRX. I just can't afford to keep putting money in to two cars anymore, and it's time to cut one loose. I figured I'd give you all first shot before it hits CraigsList. I know this isn't the for sale thread, but I figured you guys are all familiar with it and were more likely to see it here. SJR price: first $2500 takes it, Hoosiers included. batmansmechanic@gmail.com

Hey Chris,

Shoot me a pm/email with some specifics... Miles, any work done to the car, etc. I'm looking for a daily. Did you figure out the fuel problem? Thanks!
89 Honda Civic SI
#12 STC

#3 chrisn81

novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:24 AM

View Postbhipp2004, on 25 October 2011 - 10:21 PM, said:

Hey Chris,

Shoot me a pm/email with some specifics... Miles, any work done to the car, etc. I'm looking for a daily. Did you figure out the fuel problem? Thanks!
The new pump I put in isn't meant for motorsports use. I would have put a Honda pump in it, but I was told by several dealers that Honda doesn't make them anymore. It's fine for daily driving, but starves itself under extreme duress. I'll PM you what the CraigsList ad would say if I post it with all the details.

#4 Spanky

instructor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Photography - Graphic Design - Braking and fixing my Neon

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:16 PM

Good luck with the sale chris,wish i could have helped you out but this car is clean inside and out.
Posted Image

Frankie - #38 FSP
1998 Dodge Neon ACR
2001 Dodge Neon R/T (RIP)
2010 Rookie of the Year
http://www.facebook....nkrophotography

#5 chrisn81

novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:36 AM

View PostSpanky, on 26 October 2011 - 08:16 PM, said:

Good luck with the sale chris,wish i could have helped you out but this car is clean inside and out.

Thanks, Frank!

#6 chrisn81

novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:27 PM

Sold. Thanks for the interest, everyone. See you on the 13th.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users