2011 Devil 12 hour seat

7 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew

rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:25 AM

I am looking for a team that is in need of a driver for this years 12 hours.. Send me details of your financial needs, and a brief description of the car and other drivers..

I am a Porsche 911 GT2 Driver, and I am sure I would make a great addition to any team..

Andrew

#2 valerieh

professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:05 PM

View PostAndrew, on 23 January 2011 - 09:25 AM, said:

I am looking for a team that is in need of a driver for this years 12 hours.. Send me details of your financial needs, and a brief description of the car and other drivers..

I am a Porsche 911 GT2 Driver, and I am sure I would make a great addition to any team..

Andrew

Did you find the website for the devil in the dark? You might get a better response on the forums there. There is actually a section for drivers looking for teams and teams looking for drivers. Here's the link to Devil in the Dark
Val
SJR Club Racing Registration Chief
ITR #70 Honda S2000
ITC #7 VW Rabbit (may she rest in peace)

I've heard any landing you can walk away from is a good landing . . . I bet that applies to planes too.

#3 Andrew

rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:09 PM

View Postvalerieh, on 28 January 2011 - 12:05 PM, said:

Did you find the website for the devil in the dark? You might get a better response on the forums there. There is actually a section for drivers looking for teams and teams looking for drivers. Here's the link to Devil in the Dark

Thanks for the Link.... Same login for that forum?

#4 Andrew

rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:28 PM

Created a new account... Thansk

#5 Andrew

rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:45 PM

Looks like that forum is a bit dead.. What is the car count for the event....

#6 megmeyer

professional

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Racing, Computers, Boating, Hockey, Stargate SG-1, Linda Eder (singer)

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:34 PM

View PostAndrew, on 15 February 2011 - 04:45 PM, said:

Looks like that forum is a bit dead.. What is the car count for the event....

I don't know what to tell you. There are 6 entries as of this moment. I don't know how to contact anyone other than these forums. You could try the improvedtouring.com forums. I suspect some of those guys will be running. And possibly the DC region forums, and some of them usually enter.

Meg
Meg
SJR Webmaster, Chief of Timing & Scoring

#7 Andrew

rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 05:41 AM

I understand.. Thanks Meg.. Just a bit suprised at such a low entry rate at this late date, and no traffic on the dedicated 12 hour forum..

We shall see..

Andrew

#8 megmeyer

professional

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Racing, Computers, Boating, Hockey, Stargate SG-1, Linda Eder (singer)

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:23 PM

I looked on improvedtouring.com, and they have an Enduro forum. There is a thread there looking for a funded drivers.

I suspect things will pick up starting in March. It is still pretty early to be thinking about racing, even though the event is at the end of April. That feels very far away with snow and cold still around. (well, just recently past, and possibly returning)

Meg
Meg
SJR Webmaster, Chief of Timing & Scoring

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users